Imagine going to school on this bus. Cool. Now let’s study music news for October 28, 2020.
- Now that they’re divorcing, Josh Homme and Brody Dalle are selling their home in the Hollywood Hills.
- Cher has a new pro-Biden song.
- Evan Dando of The Lemonheads has a new memoir coming. Think there will be stories of drugs?
- Spotify is the target of this campaign by musicians called “Justice at Spotify.”
- So how is radio doing during the pandemic? Read this.
- Snapchat’s dancing hot dog returns with a message to the American electorate.
- Apple may have new AirPods for us early next year.
- Watch this music teacher with dementia pull off an amazing improvisation using just four notes.
- For a song that was originally a commercial and critical stiff, Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” sure gets a lot of respect today.
- Rush fans will love this early performance of “Working Man.” (Via Walter)
- A David Bowie tribute festival is coming up on January 8. Trent Reznor, Billy Corgan, and Perry Farrell are already in. (Via Gilles)\
- Freaky: Check out this trailer for an art exhibition dedicated to the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. It looks like…fun?
BONUS: The guys from South Park use deep fakes to warn us of, er, deep fakes.