Published on October 31st, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Wednesday, October 31, 2018
It’s the night disguised extortionist appear at my door demanding empty calories while their families look on in approval. What’s wrong with this picture? Ponder that as we go through music news for October 31, 2018.
- Radio dude denies offering a woman money to make false claims against Robert Mueller.
- Here are reports on Apple’s new iPads and Macs.
- Pharrell Williams vs. Donald Trump: CUT IT OUT!
- Beyonce vs. Feyonce: A settlement has been reached.
- Waze, the navigation app, has gone even deeper when it comes to integrating music into its functions.
- Lest we forget, HMV is still doing well in some parts of the planet.
- Adele made £15 million this year without working a single day.
- Aretha Franklin’s closet is going up for auction.
- The story of The Buggles’ “Video Killed the Radio Star.”
- Boy, there’s a lot of bad blood around the release of the new Freddie Mercury biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody. The film opens Friday.
- Meanwhile, “Bohemian Rhapsody is a bad movie. But boy, is it entertaining.” Read that review here.
- SLAYER fans don’t like politics. (Via Tom)
- Selena Gomez is no longer the most-followed person on Instagram.
- PLEASE don’t take celebrities advice on vaccines. PLEASE.
- And here come the Prince documentaries.
- This metal musician had his nose bitten off by a dog.
- And then there’s this from the world of amputations.
- Is Spotify spying on us?
- Looking for something to read this fall? Here are seven new books about women in music.
- Pop stars growing old gracefully, Or not.
- Carole King has rewritten a song from 1977 to reflect her opinions about the 2018 US midterm elections.