So now Elon Musk wants to charge everyone for using
- Billy Corgan has married longtime girlfriend (and mother of his two children) Chloe Mendel. They’ve been together since 2012.
- After ten years, Billy Joel is about to end his monthly residency at Madison Square Garden. The last show–the 90th in the series-will be in July 2024.
- Marilyn Manson has been ordered to pay a fine of US$1,200 for horking on a videographer during a 2019 concert.
- The US recorded music industry did very, very well last year. The figures are in.
- Here’s yet another previously-undiscovered Beatles concert. This one is from 1963.
- Three of the Sex Pistols have a new admin deal with BMG Music. Johnny can’t be happy.
- High blood pressure? Depression? Pain? Try music.
- Slow dancing at a metalcore show? Yep.
- Into video game sound effects? You might want to read this.
- RIP British folksinger Roger Whittaker. He was 87.
- Have children? Want to introduce them into music-making? There’s an AI program called Splash Pro AI that could help.
- Beware, though. Some music AI apps and plug-ins can be kind of “messy.”
- Still with AI, there’s been a study in the UK about the principles that should be adopted for is development and implementation.
- Spotify is annoyed at Apple over the offering of audiobooks. Here’s why.
- There’s another Rolling Stones album coming? Apparently.
BONUS: I can’t stop watching this from a Blue Jays game a few weeks ago.