Looking to buy a slightly used Airbus A380? Thai Airways is auctioning off their six planes with the opening bid for one of them starting at just US$50,000. Regular list price? Just US$450 million. A bargain, no? Meanwhile, here’s some music news for September 6, 2023.
- So what was Florence Welch’s “life-saving surgery” last month? She says she’s still not strong enough to talk about it.
- Are oldies radio stations actually showing us the future? Discuss.
- Some radio broadcasters got together to talk about the threat of AI to their livelihoods.=
- In other AI news, you can now have a program write your maid of honour speech.
- Attention K-Mart shoppers: Here’s the kind of music you used to hear in the store back in 1973.
- The Rolling Stones have their first album of new material in 20 years. Welcome to Hackney Diamonds.
- Kanye won’t be boating much in Venice in the future.
- Here’s an embarrassing TV faux pas.
- Meet Noonoouri, Warner Music’s new virtual artist.
- Too much informaiton, Robbie Williams.
- You know who’s regretting the power of Taylor Swift? All of Hollywood.
- The Osbournes are back doing a podcast after a break of five years. And we have an update on Ozzy’s health, too.
- Let’s compare Tay-Tay’s tour with that of Beyonce. Here are some charts.
- I wonder if Mozart liked dogs? Here’s why I ask.
BONUS: This is the kind of hack that will send dudes into a severe case of shrinkage.
BONUS BONUS: Remember the song “88 Lines About of 44 Women” by The Nails? There’s a Simpsons version.