Hoi An to Da Nang to Bangkok today. As much as I love noodles and stirfry, I really want some prime rib. And now, the music news for December 5.
- #MeToo allegations are really piling up against hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons.
- Frank Ocean now has his own radio station within Grand Theft Auto V.
- DIne Alone Records has a pretty cool Christmas sampler for free download. Get yours here.
- According to the weekly Popbitch newsletter,Al-Qaeda have released a new album just in time for Christmas. “Ambassadors Of Glory” features 15 bangers such as “Taliban”, “Jihadists” and “Snarl, O Gun”. (Expect their Ed Sheeran duet remix to drop next week…)
- If you’re into watching what the charts are doing in the UK–especially with the whole Christmas #1 thing coming up–check out this website.
- Sorry, Kenny Loggins fans. What a missed opportunity.
- Norway to FM radio: Buh-bye.
- This 71-year-old hip-hopper is killing it in Halifax. (Via Tom)