Published on February 16th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, February 16, 2018
Good thing for computer calendars. Otherwise, how would we able to keep track of which February weekends across the continent are long weekends? Here’s the music news for February 16, 2018.
- A judge has ruled that Taylor Swift’s are too dumb to be copyrighted.
- Here’s more on Hedley’s #MeToo issues.
- Apple’s new HomePod is leaving marks and stains on some surfaces.
- In case you missed James Corden giving Alanis Morissette a grammar lesson…
- Use Chrome? Have you noticed any blocked ads since yesterday?
- Can you imagine your mom doing this at a music festival?
- It’s always good to read a new interview with Johnny Lydon.
- New revenue numbers from Universal Music Group: It’s making about $18 million a day.
- Could it be up to music snobs to save the music industry? Maybe, maybe not.
- Neil Young blames the record labels for killing his Pono music player.
- Liam Gallagher says his brother is “worse than Donald Trump.”
- Here’s part of the plan for the Smashing Pumpkins reunion tour.
- Apple has renewed Carpool Karaoke for another season…
- …and Jay-Z just dropped $8 million on a car.