Published on February 9th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, February 9, 2018
Home after a week in Nashville. I need some greens and fibre. Now that I’ve left you with that image, here’s the music news for February 9, 2018.
- How did I miss this? Wednesday was International Clash Day. (Via Tom)
- Ozzy says he’s retiring. Again.
- Want to buy Adele’s country home? It’s for sale.
- Drake has been on a real charitable kick recently.
- Why are we still talking why or why not there was a Prince hologram at the Super Bowl?
- Oscar-nominated music scores seem to be doing well in unusual places.
- Are you a band struggling with digital? Take a read of this.
- There’s new data on how country music fans are taking advantage of streaming music services. The results are interesting.
- Chinese rap is in crisis. Blame the government.
- A list of artists that have performed as holograms.
- How to run an indie music business out of an apartment.
- Cool! Mapping the world’s music preferences.
- The singer of the Kaiser Chiefs is going to appear on the Great Canadian Bake-Off.
- A Broadway musical based on the music of Huey Lewis and the News? Yep.
- Justin Timberlake made merch for every single song on his Man of the Woods album.
- Want to turn your car into a karaoke machine? You need this. I guess.