Published on January 13th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, January 13, 2017
Here’s hoping the website behaves today. WordPress has not been friendly to me this week. And now, the music news.
- Here’s an attempt to explain the weird revival of cassette culture.
- A Brazilian gang declared war on another gang by using a funk song.
- Weird Al is hoping this will be the greatest box set EVER.
- Did Drake just buy Jennifer Lopez a $100,000 necklace?
- Poor Jackie Evancho…
- What the hell was this?
- Will the iPhone 8 be transparent? Maybe.
- Let’s get an update on 50 Cent’s bankruptcy proceedings, shall we?
- Factory returns to Manchester–sort of.
- Apple is apparently thinking about doing a Netflix and getting into original TV and movie programming.
- Another associate of the Beatles has died.
- I’ll be that Ed Sheeran likes Spotify just fine–given that he rules streaming this week.
- Like harmonicas? Then watch this.