I woke up in Edmonton this morning. Was that supposed to happen?
- Dee Snider is pissed that Taylor Swift is singing “We’re Not Gonna Take It.” He should just shut up and cash the cheques.
- Some guy paid $300K to eat lasagne with Bruce Springsteen.
- NOFX’s Fat Mike kicks a fan in the face and then offers a beer as an apology.
- How big is Taylor Swift these days? She sold 22% of all the records sold in the US last week. She sold more records than the albums at positions #2 to #107 COMBINED.
- Eminem does NOT look well. See?
- U2’s UN-tipping point.
- Yet Bono is really proud of the iTunes giveaway.
- Jay Z bought some Champagne. Not a bottle, but a whole brand.
- Ozzy would like to be a knight. “Sir Ozzy” has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?