Published on October 27th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Friday, October 27, 2017
No, daylight saving time doesn’t end this weekend. You’ll have to wait another week before falling back. And now that we’re talking about it, why is this still a thing? Whilst you consider that, here’s a look at the music news for October 26.
- Fats Domino could even make Vladimir Putin rock out.
- Has Ivanka and Jared Trump’s secret Spotify sex playlist been uncovered?
- “How to stay sane during a band tour.” Good advice.
- Use Spotify? Here are the 50 of the most-followed curators.
- Oysters don’t like noise pollution. Who knew?
- The Trews have been signed to play the Vanier Cup halftime show on November 25 in Hamilton.
- Wu-Tang Clan is still pissed at Martin Shkreli.
- Wanna buy Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour’s old place? Yeah, no.
- Stranger Things starts up again tonight. There’s a Spotify playlist for each of the characters.
- This is one weird sequencer created by one weird guy.
- Here’s a streaming service that promises to delivery “hidden” songs. Nice idea, terrible name.
- More bad news for GWAR. A member has a life-threatening bone marrow disease.
- Donald Trump vs…Bon Jovi?
- What’s Eminem trying to tell us? Are these clues to the title of his new album?
- Remember that settlement Eminem won for copyright infringement by the New Zealand government? He’s donated all the money to hurricane victims.
- “Indie rock has been on a decline since 1997.” Discuss.
- Wanna buy Rihanna’s NYC penthouse? It’s just $50,000 a month.
- U2’s Joshua Tree 30 tour wrapped up in Brazil this week. That tour generated some big numbers.