Random Music News for Friday, October 6, 2017
Attention international readers: Canadians get a long weekend for Thanksgiving. After the week we’ve had, we could use the time to catch our breath. And now, the music news for October 6.
- Did the Las Vegas psycho shooter think about targeting Lollapalooza back in August?
- Now Google has to deal with all the conspiracy theories about the Las Vegas shootings. Some idiots are calling the whole thing a hoax. Christ…
- Passive-aggressive Liam Gallagher: “I miss being in a band with my brother.” Say what?
- The John and Yoko suite at the Fairmount in Montreal is available. Want to book it?
- The Northern Pikes are getting ready for the 30th-anniversary tour celebrating their Big Blue Sky album.
- Hollywood Undead now have their own comic book called Undead Origins…
- …and speaking of which, My Chemical Romance’s Gerrard Way now prefers writing comic books to emo.
- This R2-D2 inspired robot also streams music.
- This woman tried out Levi’s Internet-enabled jean jacket. You read that right.
- Fun: Marilyn Manson on the Phil Donahue show in 1995 on the dangers of moshing. (Via Tom)
- Whenever Noel Gallagher goes on tour, he puts up a Man City flag in the dressing room.
- Island Records beer? Why not?