Today is “Don’t Step on a Bee Day.” Good idea, since they’re already having all kinds of issues.
- Green Day’s Mike Dirnt is going to produce an indie film.
- Spotify’s Canadian launch is getting closer and closer.
- The Arctic Monkeys have been accused of tax evasion.
- AC/DC’s Malcolm Young has been hospitalized. He’s fighting cancer.
- Insane Clown Posse vows to continue fighting the FBI over their categorization of Juggalos as “gang members.”
- The current turmoil in Israel is screwing up all kinds of concert schedules.
- Vocal group picks Shazam to debut their new single.
- Let’s get this straight: Elvis did NOT invent rock’n’roll.
- Psy’s “Hangover” video director is now working for the Pope. Yes, that one.