There’s a full moon tonight, but it’s not just any moon. Native Americans around the Great Lakes call this a “buck moon” because it casts enough light for night hunters to see the antlers of buck deer. And you thought this site was just about music…
- Here are more details on the restaurant GWAR plans to open. Road trip!
- Speaking of trips, 311 is organizing a Caribbean cruise.
- KISS is opening a wedding chapel–inside a miniature golf course. Klassy.
- Vanity Fair takes an interesting look at 90s nostalgia.
- The latest band to get Chuck Taylor high-tops is Black Sabbath.
- A damning look at Beats Audio. There’s trickery afoot. (Thanks to Steve for the link.)
- Joy Division’s/New Order’s Bernard Sumner has an autobiography coming out in the fall. I wonder how it will differ from Hooky’s books?