The puppy starts puppy class today. Pray for me.
- Billy Corgan has a stupidly large reissue edition planned for the Adore album (an album that marked the end of my Smashing Pumpkins craze, by the way).
- Not only has Casey Kasem not been buried yet, but they seem to have lost his body.
- And anti-piracy company wants to go after Canadian file-sharers. Do YOU have anything illegal your machine(s)?
- Lamb of God’s drummer is getting in the restaurant business.
- Primus drummer (and Puscifer’s, too) Tim Alexander has suffered a heart attack. He needs open heart surgery.
- A new book is coming that details a typical day in the life of Ozzy Osbourne.