*Sigh* Back to work. But at least it’s already Wednesday, right?
- A new look at sampling, creative commons and copyright: where do things stand today?
- A good look at the $6 billion EDM industry. Yes, six BILLION.
- Media, technology and the innovator hegemony. What?
- Here’s an analysis of celebrity fashion statements seen at Glastonbury this year.
- Sum 41’s Deryck Whibley gets back to making music.
- Someone hit the Bob Dylan motherlode. What’s this stuff worth?
- Weird Al is back. Eight videos will be premiered over eight days. Details here.
- Argentina’s music industry lobby website hacked and turned into Pirate Bay proxy.