Don’t bother David Bowie today. It’s his wife’s 59th birthday.
- Legendary Vancouver DJ, Red Robinson, doesn’t think the future of radio is very good. (Via FYIMusic.ca)
- Meanwhile, if you’re in radio, you need to check out Seth Resler’s new site. VERY interesting.
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg will open September 28 and feature musical guests Buffy Sainte-Marie, Bruce Cockburn, Shad, A Tribe Called Red and more.
- It’s been a while since we’ve heard about a musician addicted to ketamine.
- Do you have tinnitus? There’s new hope involving a brain implant.
- Relax. XBox music isn’t going anywhere.
- David Suzuki is going on tour with a bunch of indie musicians. (Via Larry)
- Did you know that these people are musical geniuses...
- …and that there are weird conspiracies about these artists? (Both via Greggory)