Beck turns 44 today. He still doesn’t look a day over 16.
- Ten facts you need to know about this upcoming Pink Floyd album.
- Lollapalooza goes cashless.
- Phil Collins’ son arrrested. It’s drugs, you know.
- Interesting. Twitter plans to appoint a Head of Music in Australia.
- Also interesting: Xbox Music has opened is API for third party developers.
- Sample some of the new material coming from Death from Above 1979.
- The life sentence handed out to the guy who murdered Dave Navarro’s mother is upheld. (If you’ve never heard this horrible story, click here.)
- Can you tell the difference between the poetry of TS Eliot and rap lyrics? Maybe not.