Today is International Sushi Day. More unagi, please.
- Remember that domestic dispute involving Paul Simon and Edie Brickell? Never mind.
- Billy Idol is going to self-release a new album. Yes, he’s still dancing with himself.
- It’s now DOCTOR Bruce Cockburn, please.
- This could be interesting: Gordon Lightfoot is writing his memoirs.
- Need some new tunes? There’s a new Dine Alone summer sampler. You should grab it.
- It’s not new, but Larry directs our attention to this video featuring Pink Floyd’s David Gilmour and David Bowie.