The church down the street is already advertising for vacation bible school. Too soon.
- Melissa Etheridge has married the creator of Nurse Jackie.
- The King’s crown has gone missing. Translation: one of Elvis Presley’s dental implants has been stolen. While on tour, no less.
- Some original John Lennon art is going up for sale.
- Ozzy admits to memory loss. File this one under “no shit?”
- John Cleese has knee surgery. No more silly walks for a while.
- Interesting: a study of radio listener behavior in Australia.
- Nostalgia for the days when a hit song was your pension plan.
- The co-founder of The Pirate Bay has been arrested after years as a fugitive.