Random Music News for June 23, 2014
Bummed that it’s Monday? Saddened by the US team’s tie with Portugal? Annoyed that today is also Baby Boomer Recognition Day? Then you need to realize that it’s Let It Go Day.
- AC/DC may tour by the end of the year. Could be our last chance to see them.
- Lenny Kravitz has a new album coming this fall.
- And My Bloody Valentine says they’re going to hit the studio later this year. Yeah, right…
- Even Pearl Jam loves the Frozen soundtrack. See?
- Music streaming: surrender to it.
- Google has a new music search function for Android.
- That proposed NBC series based on the early years of the Beatles? Yeah, there’s a problem. Hands up everyone who guessed “licensing issues?”
- Hey, Sting’s kids! You aren’t getting a penny from Dad’s £180 million fortune. It’s for your own good. Really.
- Convicted As I Lay Dying frontman claims that most Christian rock bands fake being Christian. Hello, Pot? It’s the Kettle.
- Canadian media measurement company BBM rebrands itself as Numeris.
- Glastonbury will provide this year’s festival-goers with WiFi via cows. Sort of.
- An Iraqi singer has now come out against ISIS freaks that are ravaging the country.