If you’re not fishing/camping/cottaging/Priding this weekend, here’s what everyone else is missing this weekend.
- Legendary soul singer Bobby Womack passed away yesterday.
- Marilyn Manson’s Russian tour, which was supposed to start last night, has been canceled because of a bomb threat and protests over his “sadomasochistic” songs.
- Members of a Mexican group called Edith y El Tsunami were found murdered in the trunk of a car after they’d been shot and their bodies set on fire.
- How to find the best toilet at a summer festival.
- Another Michael Jackson lawsuit.
- Ice-T’s grandson (yes, grandson) arrested in accidental shooting incident.