Random Music News for June 3, 2014
If we were in Ireland, we’d have today off because it’s a national holiday. Down t’ the pub we go!
- Marianne Faithful fell and broke her hip.
- This is kinda cool: a King Crimson reunion.
- And Midnight Oil is reuniting.
- Soundgarden’s 20th anniversary edition of Superunknown is out today in a bunch of shapes and sizes. Now they’re talking about giving Badmotorfinger the same sort of treatment.
- England’s World Cup squad can’t sing very well. Allegedly.
- That upcoming Foo Fighters album? It’s coming in November.
- Here’s the text of the Spirit-vs.-Led-Zeppelin-over-stealing-“Stairway-to-Heaven” lawsuit.