Random Music News for June 7, 2014
The new puppy has been home for about a week now. How can something that small turn food into waste that efficiently.
- Malaysia decides to ban Jimi Hendrix’s Axis: Bold As Love 47 years after it was released.
- The members of Rush are going to get honorary degrees from Nipissing University. It’ll be DOCTOR Peart to you now…
- Beats crashes World Cup advertising.
- Speaking of which, how Beats could change Apple culture.
- Should we have a right to sell our digital music and ebooks?
- CFTR/CFRW DJ Jim Brady passes at age 67. I worked with him in Winnipeg.]
- Casey Kasem is in bad shape in a Washington State hospital suffering from a severe infection.
- Will Apple’s high-def audio screw things up for Neil Young’s Pono?
- Check out this look back at Kurt Cobain’s favourite guitars.
- The Funkadelic Mothership is headed for the Smithsonian.