My beloved Saeco coffee machine gave up the ghost this morning after almost two decades of faithful service. It’s so old that there’s nowhere in the world that stocks parts, either.
I’m devastated. Any recommendations for a good drip coffee maker?
Meanwhile, let’s get caught up, shall we?
- Courtney Love had some comments about the transforming Bruce Jenner. (Thanks to Pamela Chelin for the link.)
- The Smashing Pumpkins (okay, Billy) promise two albums in 2015.
- Words by Jack Layton, music by Raffi. Wait–what?
- Singer Ed Sheeran is a good boy. See?
- Here’s your line-up for Lollapalooza in Chicago this summer. Outkast? Really?
- KISS gets even deeper into merchandising. Deeper? How is that possible? (Thanks to John.)
- Everclear and Liz Phair, together at last. Liz and Art Alexikis recorded a song for this documentary on the American farmer. (Another tip from Pamela Chelin.)
- Shazam is trying to make it easier to identify vinyl-only dance tracks.
- Female DJs are having a tough go in the EDM world.
- Book recommendations based on your favourite albums.
- U2 is apparently back in the studio in London working on…something. (Thanks to Bobby for the link.)