Even if you don’t have a calendar, you’d still know it’s the May long weekend. How? Because gas prices are going up and the temperature is going down (around here, anyway).
- Morrissey the soap opera star? Could happen.
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers are working on a new album. Already?
- Devo wine? Yep.
- Glastonbury Festival founder Michael Eavis has been honoured by the music industry.
- What your school band instrument says about you.
- Want to buy a gold suit that was worn by both Elvis and Elton John? It’s for sale.
- Here’s a review of Coldplay’s Ghost Stories that mentions “consciously uncoupling.”
- A Seth McFarlane Christmas album? It’s in production now.
- So what’s the holdup with the alleged Apple purchase of Beats? Could this $20 million lawsuit have something to do with it?