I’m either in Shanghai or Singapore right now. I’ll let you know as soon as I find out.
- FINALLY! A flash drive for the iPhone and iPad. Naturally, it’s called the iStick. (Thanks to Nathalia for the tip.)
- Want to buy Dolly Parton’s Hollywood House? It’s a little, um, cluttered.
- Science proves that drummers are smarter than their bandmates. So much for all those jokes. (Wait: Does this include Tommy Lee?)
- The Foo Fighters staged another surprise show over the weekend, this time in New Orleans.
- AT&T is going to buy DirecTV for $48.5 billion.