It’s Day One of the Music Matters Conference here in Singapore. I’m taking notes.
- Do you recognize any of these celebrity voices?
- Metallica’s James Hetfield is narrating a show for The History Channel. It’s about hunting bears. Morrissey will not be happy.
- Is the French national anthem racist?
- Pink Floyd is counting down to…what?
- Check out these new guitars made from reclaimed wood. I wonder what they sound like?
- This new lawsuit against Led Zeppelin is getting weird.
- Is Apple looking to get Jimmy Iovine to run all of the company’s content?
- We’re getting down to the wire when it comes to which metal band represents Canada at Wacken.
- So we’re getting some kind of U2 release this year. See?