Published on May 27th, 2014 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for May 27, 2014
I golfed for the first time in more than three years yesterday. See you again in 2017!
- No, Tina Turner didn’t have a stroke. Or at least that’s the official story.
- The Casey Kasem family weirdness continues. I feel so bad for the guy.
- Someone has invented an “infinitely tone-adjustable guitar pickup.”
- Speaking of guitars, is this the future of guitar lessons?
- Artist flies to Australia for a gig. The airline sent his gear to Serbia.
- You’re never, ever too old to be a punk. See?
- Remember UB40? They’re acting like the Gallagher brothers.
- The Mods vs. Rockers thing is a big foreign to us in North America, but it still resonates in the UK.
- Prepare for an onslaught of dead celebrities appearing as holograms.
- Remember Macaulay Culkin? He’s a musician now–and things haven’t been going so well.
- Rap Genius founder resigns after saying something incredibly dumb about that recent mass shooting.
- They didn’t have university courses like this in my day.