Puppy update: all’s well. Except the random pooping part.
- Here’s an interesting study that shows how music fans use mobile technology when they go to concerts.
- Want to buy Waylon Jennings’ 1973 Cadillac? It’s for sale.
- This explains a lot about the Apple-Beats deal: iTunes Store customer sales are down 24%. Selling download files is on the way out; streaming is in.
- This article about Apple’s WWDC contains predictions about what sort of music things (iTunes Radio, a Siri-Shazam marriage) might be announced.
- Now Amazon wants to get into the streaming game.
- Check out the BBC’s Radio Explorer. This is good.
- Are we going to get some new music from Faith No More?
- Despite two billion YouTube views, Psy needs a comeback strategy.
- American narco-corrido singer shot to death.