Day three of Canadian Music Week. Nerves and brains are starting to fray…
- An official Soundgarden documentary is being put together by Banger Films, the same guys who did Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage and all those metal docs.
- Live 88.5’s John Moran–a guy who recommends a lot of links to me–now has his own website. Give it a look.
- Not really music, but cool: a comedian live tweets his witnessing of a break-up.
- Singing animals. That is all.
- If you ever meet Courtney Love, don’t cry.
- Tommy Lee is now a Smashing Pumpkin. Temporarily, anyway.
- Peter Gabriel has canceled his gig in Kyiv. Probably a good move,