Published on April 10th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, April 10, 2017
Forty-seven years ago today, Paul McCartney announced he was leaving The Beatles. And now, the music news…
- A Spotify executive was killed in that terrorist attack in Sweden last week.
- Chuck Berry got a big send-off funeral over the weekend.
- The son of Metallica’s Robert Trujillo will play bass for Korn on their upcoming tour. He’s 12.
- Kanye West has a new line of chains. Just $17,000 USD, too.
- Adele’s 21 album has now been on the Billboard 200 for more weeks than any other female artist in history.
- Paul Simon is having problems with his house. First of all, it’s in danger of falling over a cliff.
- Jay Z has taken all his music off Spotify.
- Will Ed Sheeran survive his cameo on Game of Thrones? He thinks so.
- A Perfect Circle introduced a new song at a gig in Las Vegas over the weekend.
- 2 Chainz asked to watch butt lift surgery in Brazil–and they let him in.
- In case you missed it, Geddy Lee played bass with Yes as part of their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- A good read: The story of South Park.
- The trials of people a punk band when you’re a thirty-something.
- This Indian news anchor read a story about a car crash while slowly realizing her husband was involved.
- This font seems to a favourite of some musicians these days.
- Damon Albarn says that the new Gorillaz album was inspired by Trump’s election.