Happy 7th birthday, iPad! And now, the music news…
- Over the weekend, Bob Dylan finally picked up his Nobel Prize, five months after the fact.
- First Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow got divorced. Now she wants him to walk her down the aisle when she
- Beyonce is spending $500K USD on a nursery for the twins she’s expecting.
- Ikutaro Kakehashi, the founder of electronic music company Roland, has died at age 87.
- I wonder if this happens to us here in Canada when we download music and movies to our mobiles.
- Smiths fans! Take this quiz. (Via Andrew)
- Insane Clown Posse has been accused of plagiarizing Chicken Soup for the Soul. Wait–what?
- Should Jack Black really be doing an a capella version of Prince’s “When Doves Cry?”
- Interesting: Invisible band members from big bands.
- U2 played a private gig in Oxfordshire Saturday night. Little is known about the event, but people are on it. (Via Larry)
- Vancouver will host the 2018 Juno Awards at the Rogers Arena.
- Podcasting is working and earning hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Is Apple’s Beats 1 really “the biggest radio station in the world?”
- There will be a special fundraiser show for Hugh’s Room on April 29 with the goal of putting the Toronto venue on the road to financial stability.