Why do the dogs have more presents under the tree than I do? And why are most of them from my parents?
- One of the guys from Good Charlotte has taken Cameron Diaz off the market.
- If you’re interesting in ancient music history, here’s an item about polyphony that you’ll like.
- A London nightclub gets to stay open, but they now must use sniffer dogs on patrons.
- What’s wrong with Germany? Why do they like David Hasselhoff so much? Why do they keep giving him work?
- Why do so many musicians endorse perfumes and cologne? Because they sell by the tanker.
- The ice dancer and the iPod trial. This is weird.
- What’s your vinyl collection worth? I was recently interviewed about that.
DoggLion and his son are getting an EPSN documentary series.
- A Turkish TV show was fined by the government for letting male contestants dance with women who were not their wives.
- The City of Hamilton has launched a new music and film office. Great idea!
- It was a matter of time before we saw this: a new radio format devoted to classic hip hop. Hey, I’d listen.
- Scientists discover that women’s voices can actually make men’s skin tingle.
- Paul Stanley from KISS did a Folgers Coffee commercial? Yep. Way back in the day. (Via Tom)
- And speaking of Paul, here’s 45 minutes of his inane stage banter. Suitable for CIA-level torture. (More from Tom)
- The next time some snot-nose kid asks “What’s the big deal about the Beatles?”, start by showing them this.
- Iron Maiden’s Trooper Beer is finally coming to the US. (Canada’s had it for a while–in some provinces, anyway.) (Via Tom again)