Published on February 26th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, February 26, 2018
No more Olympics. I feel a void. I’m filling it with music news for February 26, 2018.
- The #MeToo situation with Hedley keeps getting worse.
- Never heard of the band Moose Blood? You might now since they’re involved in this #MeToo story.
- Next stop for Kanye West? Family Feud. No, really.
- Do you really know what you’re saying with emojis? Read this just to be sure.
- Prince’s people are planning a four-day event for Paisley Park this year.
- And a Prince-inspired cookbook? Okay…
- Ever hear of a Japanese rock band called The Pillows? Me, neither–but to critics, they’re a big deal.
- Paul Stanely says KISS could and should continue without its original members. Er, no.
- How comic books and music collide.
- The story of the (in)famous Gibson Flying V guitar.
- For some reason, Australians have decided to celebrate the mullet.
- Here are more rumours on the next-gen Apple AirPods.
- George Harrison was remembered by Paul and Ringo on what would have been George’s 75th birthday.
- Can Spotify become the “Netflix of music?” Their existence might depend on it.
- Here are more stats on Billy Joel’s amazing FIVE YEAR run of concerts at Madison Square Garden.
- Here’s another comparison of the major streaming services. Which one is right for you?