Published on June 27th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, June 27, 2016
I played softball for four hours on Saturday. My Apple Watch told me I exercised for two minutes. That tells you everything about my game. And in music news…
- A fun read: a history (and future) of music. (Via Tom)
- Into techno? Which one of these kids are you? (Collect them all!)
- Your favourite British musicians are as pissed as you are about the Brexit.
- Cassette Store Day will be back in October. One question: Why?
- The owner of the Indianapolis Colts bought one of Prince’s guitars for £100,000.
- Michael Jackson apparently really, really hated Prince.
- Meanwhile, detectives say they’re “pretty sure” that Michael Jackson molested his nephews.
- Do NOT fall for this anti-piracy scam.
- Aerosmith is going to call it quits next year after 46 years today.
- Kid Rock has lost his sponsorship with Chevrolet.
- Even The Wiggles have problems with scalpers.
- A Billy Joel cover band was joined on stage by…Billy Joel.
- Fiddy arrested in St. Kitts for using “indecent language.”
- If you’re into the alt-rock of the 80s, you might be interested in this movie project.
- So the Guns ‘N Roses tour started off very well in Detroit. Maybe this thing will work after all.