We had a leap second today. Did you feel it? And it was also on this date in 1908 that something weird happened in Tunguska, Siberia.
- Next up on the endless stream of Beatles releases: mono vinyl (aka “The Beatles as they, George Martin and God intended us to hear the music.”)
- Interesting: there are more women than men employed in the UK music business.
- Pirate Bay-affiliated site wiped from Google.
- Should this be the hit of the summer?
- Here’s an infographic on the history of guitar effects pedals.
- Apple has made some updates to iTunes U.