Don’t let these stories slip under your radar:
- There’s trouble with the Freddie Mercury bio-pic. The director has pulled out.
- Strawberry Field–the Salvation Army building in Liverpool that inspired the song–is going to reopen.
- The Rolling Stones could ruin ancient Rome.
- Someone got hurt by Miley Cyrus’ giant tongue slide. And yeah, they’ve filed a lawsuit.
- Guitar players should check out this new effects board.
- This whole KISS vs. the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame fight is just silly.
- The Chinese effort to make a concert that’s fun for young people.
- An observation on on the intersection of “bands” and “brands.”