Published on March 27th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, March 27, 2017
Viagra was approved for use in the US on this day in 1998. And now, the music news.
- Damon Albarn and Noel Gallaghers besties now. BFFs forever, apparently.
- That laptop/electronics ban on flights to the UK and US from the Middle East and Africa? It was triggered by an iPad plot.
- Michael Stipe is looking a lot like David Letterman these days.
- Wait: John Legend had a suitcase worth $31,000?
- Kiwi weatherman drops the c-bomb in TV, blames Adele.
- This is actually a pretty nice way to safely store your headphones.
- Rock photographer Don Hunstein has died at the age of 88.
- Ed Sheeran declared 50,000 tickets for his tour null and void in an effort to screw scalpers.
- Like we needed another reason to hate Chris Brown…
- Why can’t the members of Jimi Hendrix’s family stop suing each other?
- Are you watching Big Little Lies? Have been paying attention to the music? You should. Here’s why.
- Interesting question: how long before we have same-sex pronouns in music?
- Here’s an appreciation of Boston’s debut album. The guy is bang-on, really.
- Drake’s More Life was streamed more than 600 million times in its first week. Yes, that’s a record and good for a #1 album.
- Are we heading for consolidation in the secondary ticket seller space?