Published on March 28th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, March 28, 2016
On this day in 1979, things got really weird at Three Mile Island. And now, some music news to start your week.
- Coldplay and a Bee Gee together at Glastonbury? Maybe.
- Do NOT lecture Adele about breastfeeding.
- Speaking of whom, a piece of rigging fell on a fan at an Adele concert in Glasgow.
- Glen Campbell’s Alzheimer’s has reached a terrible, sad level.
- What per cent of a music snob are you? (FYI: I scored 70%.)
- Madonna is “toxic” to Millennials. They think she’s “desperate.” Taylor Swift, on the other hand…
- Wait: a Smiths-Cranberries supergroup? Yep.
- Looking for the best value in headphones that cost less than $100? Go here.
- The Hollywood Reporter has ranked the ten best artist bio-pics.
- Noel Gallagher is open to returning to Oasis–but without Liam. Then it isn’t really Oasis, innit?
- If you haven’t heard about No Pop yet–it’s a great way of describing a certain genre of music–get caught up on it here.
- Kanye dressed up as the Easter Bunny. Seriously.
- And when Adele got pregnant, she grew a beard. She called it “Larry.“
- These new guitar designs look pretty cool.