Random Music News for Monday, March 5, 2018
Fifty-five years ago today, country star Patsy Cline died in a plane crash. As for stuff making music news for March 5, 2018…
- Noel Gallagher would like to apologize for taking a dump in someone’s bathtub.
- Remember those weird audio/sonic attacks on diplomats in Cuba? Could this have been the cause?
- It looks like there’s going to be an Instagram video calling feature in an upcoming version of iOS.
- This new $150 electronic thingy promises to completely revolutionize how things sound on headphones. Okay, you’ve got my attention…
- Drummer Matt Sorum (Guns ‘N Roses, Velvet Revolver, etc.) used to be an international cocaine smuggler.
- Elton John had a bad week.
- It’s good to have David Byrne back. He seems to have beaten his introvert-ness.
- Here’s a very good interview with Kim Deal of The Breeders. It’s good to have them back, too.
- Want to rent Mariah Carey’s mansion? Or buy Moby’s old place?
- Singer kills girlfriend. Singer goes to jail. Singer released from jail. Singer is booked to play festival. Gee, think people are upset?
- The Foo Fighters found a way to mash up John Lennon with Van Halen.
- How bad was the snare drum sound on Metallica’s St. Anger album? This bad.