I need a donut. Stand by for calories.
- If you’re a Batman freak, you’ll want this special piece of vinyl. Just watch the sharp bits. (Via Brent)
- Here’s a new service that offers unlimted concerts for $25 a month. There’s gotta be a catch, right? (Via Peter)
- Adele “snubbed” the new Band-Aid 30th-anniversary-for-Ebola project.
- Neil Young would appreciate it if you boycotted Starbucks.
- In the UK, Pink Floyd’s new album finished at #1 while the Foo Fighters pulled up in second.
- John Williams has recorded the theme for the next Star Wars movie.
- Remember Lulu, the Metallica-Lou Reed collaboration? Yeah, it’s still not selling.
- Here’s a cool story on the cover-up of Elvis Presley’s cause of death. I’d never heard this one before.
- This little bird really knows its music. (Via Brad)