Published on September 26th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, September 26, 2016
Is Blac Chyna good for Rob Kardashian? Hint: No f**ks will ever be given by me about this one. And now, some music news you should care about–at least a little bit.
- FIGHT! Siri vs. Echo!
- Note to iPhone 7 purchasers: YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRILL YOUR OWN HEADPHONE JACK HOLE! Yet some people did.
- Some dude lunged at Justin Bieber in a Berlin bar. Here’s how he was saved.
- What a sick, horrific perversion of Mozart’s music.
- Bon Iver doesn’t like being famous. Naturally, this article is being spread everywhere.
- EDM’s “summer of death?” In LA, maybe…
- Will this be the best-tasting music festival of all time?
- Backstreet Boys fans: Time to go to Las Vegas.
- If you’ve ever used Allmusic.com (and even you if you haven’t), you should read this story on the site.
- Bill Nunn, the guy who played Radio Raheem (the guy with the boombox) in Spike Lee’s Do the Right Thing, has died at 63.
- Mylan Hicks of the Calgary Stampeders was shot dead in a nightclub incident.
- Meatloaf, his father and http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/interviews/meat-loaf-ive-forgiven-my-father-for-trying-to-kill-me-with-a-bu/the butcher knife.
- Fun: Insane Clown Posse, the Juggalos and Donald Trump.
- Elvis Costello has no idea how famous he really is.
- Rolling Stone founder Jann Wenner has sold 49% of the magazine to the son of a Singapore billionaire.