Published on September 5th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Monday, September 5, 2016
A tip for anyone doing yard maintenance: you will always need one more bag of topsoil/mulch/seed/fertilizer/etc. that you thought you would. Trust me. And now, on to the music news…
- Jerry Heller, an early manager of NWA, has died at the age of 75.
- Police are looking for the vandal who ruined a Justin Bieber sand sculpture.
- Meanwhile, the real Bieber had his credit card declined at Subway.
- Let’s go back to the days when the US Government was at war with John Lennon.
- Would this make you (a) more likely; or (b) less likely to fly Southwest Airlines?
- A chicken dance. That is all. (Via Tom)
- This is not the Whitney Houston song you remember.
- Oh, Kanye…
- If Spotify, Apple Music and Tidal are paying the major labels $1.6 million a day, where is the money going?
- How the iTunes podcast chart really works.
- Here’s another look at the future of radio. It’s not that bad, people.
- In a band? This book, If It Was My Band, might be a very important read.