Random Music News for Saturday, April 29, 2017
The LA riots after the beating of Rodney King started 25 years ago today. And now, the music news for April 29.
- Damn, I wish these proposed festival ticket packages were real. Can someone please think about offering stuff like this?
- A new survey says people prefer watching TV on their computers than on their TVs.
- Five albums that were recorded in weird ways but still sound great.
- Gwen Stefani has an eardrum problem. Not good for a singer.
- Forget Trump vs. Kim Jong-un. Liam Gallagher has declared war on Noel and Damon Albarn.
- An a cappella group has been banned from a university campus on extreme hazing charges. An a capella group?
- If you’re a new parent, you’ll appreciate this Ed Sheeran parody.
- Here’s an unreleased song from Prince’s Purple Rain era. In fact, there’s a bunch of surprises here. (Via Greggory)
- Dancing British cop goes viral.
- The “great vinyl scam?” Really?
- Henry Rollins conducted this interview with legendary record man, Seymour Stein. (Via Tom)
- Looking to downsize your CD collection? Here are eight tips on how to do that.