This is a HUGE day in the history of technology. Seventy years ago today, a new thing called the “transistor” was demonstrated for the first time at Bell Laboratories. Things haven’t been the same since. And now, music news for December 23.
- Speaking of technology, here’s some of the tech that died in 2017.
- About that supposed Oasis reunion, never mind. But you knew that, right?
- If you’re tired of the typical year-end music lists, try this.
- The (in)famous Radio Caroline has returned to the airwaves.
- About that charge earlier this month that “Jingle Bells” is racist (or at least used to be)…
- This should be interesting: a book commemorating the 50th anniversary of Led Zeppelin.