Happy 22nd birthday, Playstation! And it was 24 years ago today that the first text message was sent. And now, the music news…
- Duran Duran has lost a court battle over song rights.
- Dolly Parton is a fine, fine woman. See?
- Is SiriusXM thinking of buying Pandora? Maybe.
- Lady Gaga played a shopping centre in the UK. That was a surprise.
- A lot of people are now naming their dogs after characters in the musical Hamilton.
- Spotify might finally turn a profit next year.
- Headline of the week: “Finley Quaye Fined For Headbutting Dying Friend Who Wanted To Watch Game Of Thrones.” Go here.
- Think Tove Lo is going to regret this tattoo?
- Just in time for Christmas: an essay on black metal.