Still no hover boards? I give up.
- This is a fake Justin Bieber Twitter account. I’m pretty sure, anyway (via Tom)
- Speaking of whom, he was just named the Most Annoying Celebrity of 2014.
- Former Smashing Pumpkins drummer Jimmy Chamberlin is getting back to making music.
- There is an online community that’s obsessed with Taylor Swift’s armpits. (Of course there is…)
- Elvis Presley’s private jets are being sold off. They’re old and outdated–but still…
- Billboard insists that streaming isn’t killing the record business.
- PJ Harvey says she’ll record her next album in front of a live audience. Think of it as an art exhibition.
- The woman who inspired Pulp’s “Disco 2000” has died from bone marrow cancer. Bonus fact: her name was Deborah Bone.
- Madonna is pissing people off again.