Tried to fly home from NYC yesterday. Plane delayed one hour by mechanical problem. Sat on the runway for FOUR hours due to weather problems. Back to gate. Flight canceled. Told that there were no available flights until Sunday. Back to Manhattan. Hey, there are worst places to have to spend a weekend, right.
And now, music news.
- A look at the Japanese underground noise scene.
- Once you’re done with that, check out this story on the UK’s various niche music scenes.
- Because everyone wants to play an Iron Maiden video game featuring Eddie. (Via Tom)
- Yeah, Metallica isn’t performing at a crab shack in Tucson this summer. (Tom again)
- Disconnect from the Internet, improve your focus. Well, duh. (Still Tom)
- The rapping professor from the University of Manitoba (he raps about lipids) has been appointed to the Order of Canada (And, yeah, that was Tom, too. He has no life.)