Published on March 5th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, March 5, 2016
Exactly four hundred years ago today, the Catholic Church banned De revolutionibus orbium coelestium by Copernicus, which dared say that the earth wasn’t the centre of the universe. This really pissed off the Catholic Church, of course.
- Morrissey for mayor of London?
- This Arcade Fire rider is a fake–and that’s really too bad because it’s quite awesome.
- Uh-oh. Canada could end up with Miley Cyrus if Donald Trump wins the presidency.
- Yeah, so, maybe I won’t be buying that second Technics SL-1200 turntable…
- A medieval cover band? Here it is doing Pink Floyd.
- This looks like an interesting documentary on Slash. (Via Michael)
- HMV Hong Kong: Not dead yet.
- Every use MP3Skull? Despite a $22 million fine, they’re still sharing music.
- NOFX has a biography coming out this year. Read an excerpt here.
- What if Google really does buy Spotify?
- Very clever earbuds for women. VERY clever.
- Liam Gallagher once wanted to stab Borat.