If you’re in the GTA and looking for something to do, I’ll be at the Gentlemen’s Expo at the Metro Convention Centre between 3 and 7 today.
- I love this: a new Toronto record store.
- The ex-manager of Tears for Fears has died.
- Will there be a collaboration between Chris Cornell and Jimmy Page next year? Possibly. (Via Tom)
- Jeezus. Paris Hilton won a “world’s best DJ” award. There is no God.
- I’m sure U2 meant well when they sent this gift to Slash, but…
- The Pope has invited Patti Smith to sing at a Vatican Christmas concert. Does he know the first lines to her version of “Gloria?” (Via Tom)
- Arguing about “the end of radio.”
- AC/DC’s “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap” got a big sales boost after drummer Phil Rudd’s murder-for-hire story.